Hey! New here, but I wanted to share some extensions that really help me get my work done 🙂
– The first one is called Tide and really helps me with focusing. It has a built-in Pomodoro timer, a website tracker (which I believe you can disable), a website blocker, and a bunch of white noise sounds that you can choose from. The website tracker is a bit buggy though, but everything else works perfectly. I definitely use this one the most.
– Coffeelings is a mini journal/mood tracker that helps me with emotional dysregulation. I just brain dump everything here if I’m really stressed or overwhelmed.
– StayFocusd sets a timer on distracting websites and notifies you when you’ve exceeded the limit. It’ll then block said websites and prevent you from accessing them again.
– I don’t use this myself, but a few of my friends recommended Podcastle, which converts websites to Podcasts so you can listen and do other things at the same time.
– Blocksite and Forrest are pretty good as well, but I don’t use them as often. As the name suggests, Blocksite just blocks distracting websites. Forest blocks websites and then plants a tree. If you go onto a website you’ve added to your blocklist, the tree will die (rip)
Hopefully this helps! lmk if there’s anything else